I haven't really done anything today that warrants an amazing blog post, so I thought I'd just share some random thoughts...(no pictures today, sorry!)
- Why do people insist on going through the drive thru at Sonic when there are already TEN cars in line?? No lie, today I pulled up at Sonic and there was a line wrapping around the building for the drive thru. Being the smart person I am, I pulled into one of the slots (is that the right name??), ordered, got my drink, and left. When I left, all of those cars were still in the drive thru. I just don't get it.......you don't have to get out of your car either way!!
- Have you ever found a new blog that you just love, then read through several posts and the "about me" part, then commented once/twice/multiple times?? Days later, you see that person has commented on other people's blogs and has become a follower on several other blogs recently, yet has never responded/commented/followed you back?? Am I the only person that this has happened to?? And am I the only sensitive person who gets their feelings hurt?? Like hey, what is wrong with MY blog?!! At least give me a comment people!!
- I am totally loving Taylor Swift's new cd. I'm not ashamed. She writes all her own lyrics, and I think they're pretty awesome. Example: "she's not a saint and she's not what you think, she's an actress/she's better known for the things that she does on the mattress." I happen to think this is hilarious, especially because I think the person she wrote it about KNOWS that she is talking to them. : ) Gotta love that.
- We are totally unsure of what we are doing for New Years Eve. I am off all day and hubby gets off at 3. Are we losers??
- That baked ravioli we had last night?? It was AMAZING. Hubby said it was the best thing ever. Recipe here! (I could put up some pictures, but I would have to get up).
I think that about sums it up for today! I hope everyone has a great time ringing in the New Year! Be safe! Remember to give God thanks for letting you have another year!