A few things.
- I have gotten 4-5 hours of sleep each night for the past 4 nights. I need SLEEP!
- Grey's Anatomy was majorly stressing me out last night. It is SO. GOOD.
- I'm not really liking this whole time change thing. It is so dark by 5 pm. Ridiculous. : )
- A patient brought a strand of Christmas lights to the ER yesterday. To hang. In their room. While they were getting treatment. It. was. awesome.
- One of our couple friends just had a new sweet baby boy.
(Rocking husband's jacket because I was in my nasty hospital scrubs!)
- I kind of want a baby now. As in, "husband meet me in the bedroom right now." : )
- I'm SO SO excited about how many people have signed up for the Christmas ornament swap! Go here if y'all want to sign up! It's not too late!
- We are heading out of town for the weekend to help my college bestie and her family move into their first ever house! It's basically going to be a big sleepover and I cannot wait.
What are y'all up to this weekend??
PS: The winner of the chevron clutch is Katie. Email me!