Super horrible confession: it has been at least two weeks since I have cooked.
It's true. We have been living off sandwiches, fast food, chips and salsa, and desserts. Here's my excuse...I have been working SO much, like five 12 hour shifts a week, and I just can't face the grocery store or the kitchen. But hey, all that is changing this week and the husband is doing his happy dance. : ) He doesn't really have a happy dance, but he would be doing it if he had one.
Here's what's on our menu for this week:
- Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings
- Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti
- Hawaiian Barbecue Chicken
- Taco Pizza
- Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
And y'all know there is always a dessert over here!
- Cake Batter Rice Krispie Treats
- Smores Treats
- Cinnamon Roll Cake (I made this last week and it was DELICIOUS! So we are having it again!)
Seriously, menu planning is SO much easier now that I have my friend Pinterest.
What are y'all eating this week? Anyone been a major slacker like me? Anyone?? ; )
PS: Happy Halloween! Be safe!!