One of my favorite things about blogging is that you can look back at your old posts and think "wow, that was a great post." Or sometimes think "what the heck was that post about?" Over the past few days, I've been browsing around my posts from the last year and I decided to make a little collection of some of my favorite posts throughout 2011!
- I posted my first ever vlog! Ahhh, scary!
- My best friend had her second baby...a beautiful little boy!
- We took a Valentine's Day trip to Branson, MO!
- I got inspired and did my first ever DIY project and tutorial.
- Michaela and I skyped with stuffed animals!
- We celebrated our 6 month wedding anniversary!
- I shared the video of us telling my best friends that we were engaged...the squeals go on for days!
- I got my first ever speeding ticket. Boo.
- I shared a really honest post about a rough day at work.
- My baby sister got married!!
- I learned how to curl my hair with my chi! Huge victory!!
- We got a new puppy...a golden retriever named Radar!
- I finally finally finally got to meet my blog best friend, Michaela!!!!!!!!!!
- We celebrated our first wedding anniversary...
- ...And took a trip to Jamaica in honor of it!
- I turned 26. So flipping old.
- I finally got around to posting our one year anniversary pictures that I am in LOVE with! Here and here!
So there's the last year according to my blog. 2011 has been SUCH a great year. It was all about settling into life as a married couple, spending time with friends and family and learning about each other more and more. I seriously can't wait to see what happens in 2012...I know it's going to be an amazing year!!
Are y'all doing recaps? Let me know...I'd love to check them out!!