I'm so excited that today is FINALLY here and we all get to share the sweet things that we did for others!
Of course, these posts are definitely not to brag, but more to inspire others and encourage them to do the same! It's amazing to think of how many people we could touch together.
So go ahead and write up your post about the random acts of kindness that you did this last week, then link up with us and share! And it's not too late...the link up will be open all week for those late to the party!
Feel free to use this button in your post!
- I left a $5 bill and a sweet note on a random car in the parking lot.
- I baked cookies for my hubby and served them to him with a big ole glass of milk!
- I called one of my friends from college, just to say hey. (I'm terrible about texting and never calling!)
- I taped a $5 bill and a sweet note to my buggy at the store.
- I wrote an encouraging note to a coworker.
- I made an Oreo cake for my husband and the guys at the fire station.
I know this sounds weird...but it is seriously fun to do these little acts. I kinda felt like a secret spy Santa Claus, leaving gifts and then chuckling to myself. Love and kindness kicking butt and taking over the world. Mwwwahahaha. : )
My new goal is to do a random act of kindness for someone once a week!
I can't wait to see what y'all have done...I love seeing kindness take over the blog world!