We are all guilty of running to Google for answers frequently...let's face it, it's a lifesaver. I like to think that my Google searches are somewhat normal and sane. I cannot, however, say the same about the people who do keyword searches that lead to my blog. It's part hilarious, part unreal.
Let's review the top 10 keyword searches for my blog, shall we?
1) "Pee in pants fails" - why yes, I did share a story once about peeing in my pants and failing at trying to cover it up. I was in first grade. That makes it okay.
2) "Impurity and lust" - really? I try to avoid this...really, I do.
3) "What does a Stepford wife look like" - certainly not me, since I rarely cook or shave my legs. : )
4) "Go to bed" - is that an order? And why would you Google that?
5) "Wife yelling at husband" - hey now, I don't yell. I go silent and pout. I'm mature.
6) "Ate until I couldn't move" - oh yes, I have been there. Usually daily. Email me, friend.
7) "Cute men eating pizza" - let's leave my husband out of this, okay? I know he's cute.
8) "I have wrinkly hands" - I do. I'm not ashamed. It's called nursing and way too much handwashing.
9) "Google random things and see what comes up" - this blog is random, that's for sure. Maybe you should find something more productive to do with your time. Just sayin'.
and the best one ever.........
10) "Learn how to work a pole" - hear ye, hear ye...in my defense, my husband is a fireman and one time (just once!) I posted about sliding down the pole at his station. Geeze Louise. Nothing gets forgotten on the internet.
Have y'all looked at your keyword searches yet? If not, I highly recommend it. They are pretty hilarious! And actually pretty scary, thinking that those people function in the world. Yikes.