Today I'm going to brag on my sweet husband. I think it's so important in relationships that we talk/think GOOD about our significant other as much as possible. There's enough things in the world that are trying to bring marriage down, so we have to be the ones protecting it! Sometimes my hubby does things that just make me feel so blessed and so appreciative and I just wanted to take this post to remember a few...you know, for those days when he's driving me crazy. ; )
- Coming home from work and the house is sparkling clean.
- Watching him roll around on the floor and play with the puppies.
- The fact that he rarely, if ever, gets mad or loses his temper.
- Getting surprised with a drink when he comes home.
- Allowing me to take a million pictures "for the blog."
- Walking in the bedroom to find the bed made because he knows I like that.
- Holding hands and praying together.
- Letting me be lazy at home sometimes while he runs errands.
- Not complaining (too much) about having to watch my reality shows.
Now here's the challenge for today: think less about the negative and more about the positive. Let the little "annoying" things slide and think about the things that really matter! Appreciate every act of love and make sure that you return the favor. Men like sweet surprises, too!
What's something sweet that your significant other has done for you lately?