If there's one thing I love, it's food.
Wait, that wasn't supposed to go like that. Let's try that again.
If there's one thing I love, it's forming relationships with y'all and really getting to know each other. I love that "internet friends" can really become real life friends. It can happen, trust me.
So with that being said, let's get to know each other a little bit better today. I'm going to share a few things about me, and then in return I want y'all to answer the same questions in the comments. Deal? (Hey silent readers, y'all can comment, too! Yep, I just called y'all out.)
1) Where the heck are you located?
- I'm in good ole hot and humid Louisiana.
2) How old are you?
- I'm 26, feeling more like 80 some days.
3) What is something that you are passionate about?
- I'd say food, my husband/family and the Lord.
4) Favorite book?
- Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers, hands down.
5) Morning or night person?
- I'm such a night person. The earliest part of the morning that I want to see is noon.
6) What is one fun/unique thing about you?
- I rock back and forth ALL the time, whether I'm sitting or standing. I have to constantly be in motion. My mom says it's because I was the only baby in the nursery when I was born, so I got all the attention.
Thanks for playing along. I'm excited to get to learn a little bit more about y'all today.