- Everything looked/measured great at our doctor's appointment this week.
- E loved her first taste of Thanksgiving food...she kicked like crazy all afternoon!
- My baby shower was perfect and we got so many goodies for our little girl.
- 30 weeks sounds SO close to me. We aren't in the 20's anymore!
- My parents are coming in town tomorrow (for my birthday!) and we are going to get the nursery paint, crib and crib mattress. My mom said that is E's present for my birthday. How awesome is that?!
- I'm still feeling really great. I sleep through the night and rarely have back pain. Thank you, Jesus!
- My in-laws bought me a spa gift certificate for my birthday. Prenatal massage, here I come.
Makeup free face. Yikes.
No, my maxi dress hasn't shrunk that much! I was getting a little tired of the maxi dress look, so I pinned it up to show my boots. It feels more "fallish" with boots showing. Even though it's still 70 degrees here.