Friday, November 23, 2012

Sweet Baby Bump - 30 Weeks

The highlights:

- Everything looked/measured great at our doctor's appointment this week. 

- E loved her first taste of Thanksgiving food...she kicked like crazy all afternoon!

- My baby shower was perfect and we got so many goodies for our little girl. 

- 30 weeks sounds SO close to me. We aren't in the 20's anymore!

- My parents are coming in town tomorrow (for my birthday!) and we are going to get the nursery paint, crib and crib mattress. My mom said that is E's present for my birthday. How awesome is that?!

- I'm still feeling really great. I sleep through the night and rarely have back pain. Thank you, Jesus!

- My in-laws bought me a spa gift certificate for my birthday. Prenatal massage, here I come. 

Makeup free face. Yikes. 


No, my maxi dress hasn't shrunk that much! I was getting a little tired of the maxi dress look, so I pinned it up to show my boots. It feels more "fallish" with boots showing. Even though it's still 70 degrees here. 


17 comments:

Michaela said...

You're getting SO close! I can't wait to see the nursery paint. I need texts asap :)

Amanda said...

You are the cutest!! I love your precious baby belly!! And that you're in week 30.. Yey God! I love that sweater :)
Love you pretty mama!
XO

Kenzie said...

You are gorgeous Megan!! I've been praying for you!! :) XO!!

Sara @ Our Life Blog said...

just 10 weeks to go! woot! looking beautiful!! happy birthday!!!

Myrna Wilson said...

Aww sweet pictures. My little one loved Thanksgiving food (36 weeks). Lots of kicking followed by the hiccups.

http://wilsonfamilyproject.blogspot.com/

Allison said...

Happy Birthday Megan! You are adorable and I'm glad your parents are spoiling you and Emory! :)

Jennifer said...

Yay! You look drop-dead amazing. :) Can't wait for baby to get here!!

Shelley said...

I remember 30 weeks well! It was when I took my maternity pictures. So glad you are feeling well!

Katie said...

Happiest birthday to you! So exciting that you're 3/4 of the way there!! :)

Can't wait to see the nursery!

Hannah said...

You look so cute!! :) 30 weeks does sound so close! You are almost there!

Holly said...

You look SO GOOD!!! I love your sweet little bump. Can't believe you're getting so close!!

P.S. Could you please send me your address? I thought I kept it but I lost it :( Thank you!!

Ashleigh Nichole said...

EEK you are getting so close! E will be here before you know it! & your still looking cute as ever :)

Sara Bell said...

30 weeks! You're almost done! I can't wait to get to 30 weeks!
I love the maxi look but I love this one too! =]

Courtney B said...

30 weeks already!! Woo hoo!! You are getting SO close! And you look amazing, as always!

C.Curley said...

You look awesome! Can't wait to start seeing pictures of your sweet baby girl! So close!

Lauren said...

her arrival is SO close! and you look adorable...hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Beth Ann said...

So, I can't believe you pinned that dress up! It looks great and like a totally different dress! Such a smart idea! I would have never thought of it!