Friday, November 30, 2012

Sweet Baby Bump - 31 Weeks

The highlights:

- I had a work shower this week with one of my BFFs and got some adorable things. 

- We painted the nursery and have the crib and dresser put together. Woohoo!

- I've been a little tired this week from working every single day. 

- Planning to wash baby clothes and organize everything this weekend. 

- One of my sweet friends is having a baby today!! Prayers for a healthy momma and baby. 

- I've started making the "oomph" noise when I sit down or stand back up. Haha. 

- I noticed today that I can't see my feet when I walk up/down steps. That makes it interesting. 

- Peeking my head in the nursery just makes my heart melt now that it looks like a nursery!



Happy weekend, friends!


21 comments:

Lauren said...

You are so stinkin' cute! I hope I look that good when I reach 31 weeks:-) Best of luck!

Joeylee said...

You look great! Can't wait to see the nursery

Meggan said...

You look beautiful!! Excited to see the nursery! I am 8 weeks behind you with a little girl too! I can't wait for her furniture to arrive and start to really decorate! xo

P!nky said...

OH my my my you look amazing!

Baby clothes, EEEK! so cute!

Umm, I say oomph getting up and I'm petite and not prego, YIPES!

xoxo

Lauren said...

You are adorable! Hang in there! Not long to go!

Jennifer said...

Yep, cuter this time than last time. :)
Love you, Meg!

Lauren said...

You are SOO cute pregnant! So exciting!

Julie said...

I hear that one of the best moments after the birth of your newest is looking down and seeing those toes again :)

Mrs. Kee said...

You look so cute and so excited!! Love it!

Lauren said...

You look amazing girl!!! :-)

Sara @ Our Life Blog said...

so cute and getting so close!!! :-)

Erin said...

Awww, that sweet belly is growing!! You look SO SO fabulous, rocking the bump ma'am!! I seriously cannot wait to see her nursery!

Liz said...

Haha I'm wearing that same sweater today!! Although I think you look cuter in it!

Alexis Kaye said...

totally jealous you can fit into normal shoes ;) that was gone for me long ago! And seriously, how do you work long nursing shifts pregnant?!?!

Michaela said...

Haha...take a picture looking down at your feet! I wanna see :) Your yellow sweater is so cute.

Ashley said...

Yeah, is it bad that I make the "oomph" noise sometimes while sitting/standing and I'm not pregnant. hehe You've got to be getting so excited. I wanna see more of that nursery. (:

Janna Renee said...

You better be careful walking down those stairs!!

Allison said...

Haha the oomph noise. I love it. Praying for you dear friend!

Sara Bell said...

Looking so cute!

Rach @ This Italian Family said...

You look adorable! And also, I am loving those personalized burp cloths in your next post! :)

BeckyJo606 said...

I can't wait to see your nursery! I am sure it is going to be so beautiful. I love your baby bump--so cute! :)