Monday, December 17, 2012

All About Skin



I'm pretty picky about skin care, particularly when it comes to my face. I am one of those really OCD people who truly washes her face every night and every morning and never ever goes to bed with makeup on. If I fall asleep for two seconds with makeup on, I have a pimple appear. Really. I love trying new skin care products and I really love when something actually works like it is supposed to!

I was super excited when I heard about Doctor's Dermatologic Formula (DDF) and their amazing deals this holiday season. Believe me, you do not want to miss out on these!
First up, the DDF Revolve 400X Micro-Polishing System. It's like getting a microdermabrasion treatment at home! It reduces fine lines and pore appearance, while boosting skin radiance and tone. It's regularly priced at $98, but you can get it for $45 with free shipping when you use the code: DDFMICRODERMA. (Good through January 31, 2013).

On top of that awesome deal, they are also offering ANY second product at half price, with free shipping. Use the code: DDFSKIN to take advantage of that! (Good through January 31, 2013).
I personally would love to try their mattifying moisturizer. My face always has a sheen on it and I am constantly on the lookout for a moisturizer that won't create extra oil. They also have products that focus on anti-aging, acne, sensitive skin, and hyperpigmentation. Basically, they have a lot of great products and with the great deals running right now, it's the perfect time to try a few out!

I haven't tried any of these products yet, but I certainly plan to. Have y'all ever tried anything by DDF? Be sure to check out their website and these great deals. Let me know if you end up buying something from them! I'd love to hear what you think!