Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Ornament Swap Link Up

It's time to link up and share our ornaments from the ornament swap! 

I was partnered with Hilary for the swap. Here's the two ornaments that she got me:



I love that she incorporated the beach with the ornaments and that they were both full of glitter and sparkle. She picked the angel ornament in memory of our first sweet baby, who is spending this Christmas in heaven. Just the fact that she thought of our lost baby made me love her even more. Such a sweet, sweet gift that I will never ever forget. 

Now it's your turn...link up and share your ornaments from the swap with us! 

PS: Don't forget to enter the giveaway for $440 worth of goodies! 


10 comments:

P!nky said...

Oh my word, how sweet of her to send you an angel for your lil angel!

Thanks for hosting such a fun swap, I loved it! :)

xoxo

Caley-Jade Rosenberg said...

This is so sweet and touching.
I am sad, my ornament swap partner couldn't send mine all the way to SA :( And I haven't heard from the person who received from me :(
Not my most successful swap!
x

Kelly said...

Love your precious ornaments, beautiful!

-kelly
sweettea-lemonade.blogspot.com

Hilary Lane said...

Yay! So glad they made it there in one piece. I was kind of worried (if you couldn't tell by my box the size of Texas). :-)

Melissa Jo said...

Thanks for hosting the swap, it was a blast! Love the ornaments you got!

Beth Ann said...

I love that sweet angel ornament. We have a commemorative ornament on our tree for our angel baby... I love it.

Jamie said...

What gorgeous choices. Too sweet.

Brianna said...

those are so pretty and sweet! What a great partner (:

Michaela said...

Pretty, pretty glitter!

Lexilooo said...

Thanks so much for hosting, this was a lot of fun!