In the last couple of weeks, I have been tagged by several people in the 11 questions game. Since I am a major slacker, I am just now getting around to answering some questions. Shocking, I know. The ones below are from Cassie.
1) If you could find out the exact day and time you were going to die, would you do it?
- Definitely not. That would scare me more than comfort me, especially if I found out that I died young. I'll leave that knowledge up to the Lord!
2) Your first childhood memory?
- I remember eating breakfast with my brother and sister and dumping a bowl of cereal on my head to get my mom's attention. Let's just say I'll never live that story down.
3) If failure wasn't possible, what would you accomplish?
- Realistically, I don't think I would do anything differently. I have gone after my dreams and goals. Thinking in big terms, though, I'd cure every disease in the world (because I hate sickness) and win American Idol. Talent + brains.
4) One song you could listen to for the rest of your life?
- After this last month, it would definitely be "I Will Carry You" by Selah.
5) You have a life altering disease. You'll either lose your hearing or your sight. Choose one. Why?
- Obviously I'd rather lose neither. I guess I'd say sight if I had to choose. I can't imagine not being able to hear my husband's/family's/friend's voices ever again.
6) You've just hit the lotto. How do you spend it?
- I'd use some for us to buy land and build a house in the country. I'd give money to my mom for her to open up the animal shelter that she's always wanted to have...it makes her sick that animals have to be put to sleep because of lack of space. Family and friends would get their share. I would play "Secret Santa" with the rest of the winnings...paying for people's bills/groceries/etc randomly. I think anonymous gifting is a great way to use our blessings to glorify the Lord!
7) Would you break the law to protect/save someone you loved?
- It would definitely depend on the situation. I wouldn't lie about an alibi if someone I loved had committed a crime. I'm pretty much a goody two shoes, by the books kind of girl. If their life was truly in danger, then I'd consider it. : )
8) You can only bring 5 items to a deserted island. What are they?
- Bible, chapstick, husband, lighter, cell phone.
9) Summer or winter?
- Totally winter. Granted, our winters are mild compared to what most of y'all go through, but I love the cold weather. Louisiana summers are difficult to deal with.
10) Top three pet peeves?
- Slow drivers, people who don't do their job, dishonesty.
11) Why can you never find a pen and a piece of paper when you desperately need them?
- I always have a pen on me and I've learned to write on basically anything that's available. I think it's the nurse in me...gotta write things down to chart later!
Now it's y'alls turn.
Answer these questions on your own...or just leave a few answers in a comment!