- Yesterday I had donuts, pizza, and Raising Cane's to eat all day. No wonder baby girl is so big!
- I didn't get out of my pajamas on Saturday. It was perfect.
- 95% of my Instagram pictures are baby or food related. That makes me laugh.
- I can't remember what it's like to be the size I was pre-pregnancy. It seems so long ago.
- I watched a new Lifetime movie last night and had a nightmare about it. But I'll keep watching.
- I have to ask my husband at least once a week, "Now how do you take that gun off safety and shoot it again in case someone breaks in while you're gone?" I cannot for the life of me ever remember.
- I haven't been on Pinterest in awhile. And I don't miss it.
- I still haven't packed our hospital bags. I mean, I have it all pretty much laid out, but it's not actually packed and in the bag. I should probably get on that.
- I think E's nursery is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I may be biased. Or it might be true. ; )
- The fact that bloggers that I've never met send my little girl presents melts my heart.
- I miss the days when my puppies were actually puppies...instead of 80 pound beasts.
Their first week with me...so tiny!
On a side note, thanks for the amazing response to my post about Shayleigh. I will be emailing those that want to help today. Y'all are amazing and truly demonstrate the love of Christ. Thank y'all!