- Emory is going to be a chunk! She measured 7 pounds at our appointment this week.
- My body is starting the countdown to labor (1 cm dilated and 25% effaced).
- She was SO stinking cute during the ultrasound. She kept pursing her lips and furrowing her brow when we tried to see her face. It was so adorable. She's a drama queen already.
- Weekly appointments from here on out.
- We hung picture frames in the nursery this week and started on the over the crib project.
- My back pain is SO much better this week, but everyone says I officially have "the waddle."
- We rang in the New Year and fell asleep by 12:05. Party animals.
- We are really cherishing these last few moments with just the two of us.
- Still sleeping through the night. Thank you, Jesus!
- Overall I'm feeling SO good and it is such a blessing.
I absolutely cannot wait to meet our little girl and hold her in my arms, but at the same time, I'm loving these last few weeks of her in my belly. I love knowing that she's safe and warm inside. Every movement and every kick reminds me of the miracle that my body is doing...growing a life. Praise the Lord! I cannot say thank you enough to my Savior for giving me this ability.